Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2004 10:03:36 AM EDT
I saw a thread last night that a dealer had about 20 6920's in stock. The thread is gone, can someone  IM me with the info. I believe he was in PA or east coast somwhere.. thanks.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:54:57 AM EDT
[#1]
No problem.

The name of the shop is...

Shooters Discount
5305 East Drive
Baltimore, Md. 21227
(410)247-6757

Lou Nichols is the owner. Take care and good luck.

UPDATE: They were initailly overwhelmed by the response to the original thread, but have now caught up. The place isn't exactly high volume. They strictly deal in military and police type weapons and equipment. Alot of Gerands, carbines, springfield 03's, 1911's, AR's and AK's. Anyhow, I wish them well. They are a good bunch to deal with. They do indeed have a couple Colts left @ 1299 for those interested.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:26:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Why did this thread disappear, though?  Who deleted it?  Mods?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:51:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I dunno. I think that maybe someone at the shop asked to have it yanked. I know that they're under a lot of stress because of the increased phone traffic.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top