Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/14/2004 9:55:56 AM EDT
How many fellow ar15.coms have bought a DSA . Are they as good as Bushmaster?or better?? How is there QUAILTY????/WARRENTY??ETC.// I guess what are they worth the money and do htey stand behind they guns??hinking.gifhinking.gif
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:06:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I have two dsa rifles, one is the SA58 GrayWolf the other is DSZM4S1 AR they do a real nice job and have been very happy with both, the sa58 will put round after round in a 1 inch group @ 100 yds still breaking it in tho. The AR is top notch have several ARs but the DSA really stands out in performance and looks...I use the AR for shooting ground hogs it has the EOTech on it really nice combo.....
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:10:12 AM EDT
[#2]
do they have the m-4 feed ramps in the upper?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:16:35 AM EDT
[#3]
how do you tell ? , it has a match chamber, 2 stag trigger free floating S.S.fluted bull barrel collapsable stock
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:37:54 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
how do you tell ? , it has a match chamber, 2 stag trigger free floating S.S.fluted bull barrel collapsable stock

Not to derail the thread, but did you buy the DSA-AR directly through the DSA site or elsewhere, if I may ask?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:52:23 AM EDT
[#5]
My gun dearler didn't know about DSA until we special ordered the graywolf , now he is a dealer for DSA he called the factory and they built the rifle took 6 months for the graywolf 2 weeks for the AR yes it came from the factory the gun dealer said they build them one at a time as ordered. Williams gun sight , davison mi . they also just became a beat c-mag dealer too...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top