Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/13/2004 5:41:33 PM EDT
Sorry for the newb question, but does anyone know where a good place to buy one of the the new ARs now being offered from DSA (outside of directly from DSA website)?  When I search for DSA firearms, all I get is FALs.  The particular model I am considering is the S16B Carbine.  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:58:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Perhaps I should rephrase, "Is there ANYPLACE to buy one of the the new DSA ARs outside of their website?  I would think DSA would have some sort of following considering their  reputation.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:09:36 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Perhaps I should rephrase, "Is there ANYPLACE to buy one of the the new DSA ARs outside of their website?  I would think DSA would have some sort of following considering their  reputation.

FAC might have them....or you can have your FFL send them his FFL and he'll get Dealer Pricing.  So you might be able to get that price depending on your FFL's policy with this.

Bigant
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:16:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

www.Rguns.net has quite a few.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:42:31 PM EDT
[#4]
If it is anything like their FAL ...it will be a keeper.

MT
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:00:15 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Sorry for the newb question, but does anyone know where a good place to buy one of the the new ARs now being offered from DSA (outside of directly from DSA website)?  When I search for DSA firearms, all I get is FALs.  The particular model I am considering is the S16B Carbine.  Thanks in advance.

Get it from the DS-Arms website, have it shipped to your local dealer...

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top