man, i want this so bad!!!
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:18:44 AM EDT
[#1]
11" pig sticker.  

nice.  

but then OK has been making some very nice things
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:26:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes sir, I haven't bought a knife in a while, maybe it's time?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:59:28 AM EDT
[#3]
unfortunately, this was a prototype they came out with when they were competing for the marcor bayonet program. they had it at the marcor expo a couple years ago but told me recently only a few were made and there's no plan for a production run...maybe if enough folks expressed an interest??? it would make up for the lost inches on an m-4gery!!!
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 12:04:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank God!

Only time i ever used one was for parades. The balance on the army issue bayonet sucked!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:55:24 AM EDT
[#5]
but the cool factor is off da hook!!! hahahahahaha

seriously though, the bayonet is actually seeing combat use in iraq...

if anyone is interested in a production run, you can contact susan green at:  [email protected]

maybe if enough folks show interest they'll do a limited production. shit, maybe we can get a special commemorative ar15.com edition!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:09:09 AM EDT
[#6]
OMG its a Bayonete, werent those things banned?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 5:27:55 AM EDT
[#7]
OMG there's going to be a flood of bayonets on our streets. Won't any think of the children?

J/K :)

I think I may need at least a 11" bayonet for my 24" A2, otherwise I'd be just clubbing people with the A2 flash hider :)
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:07:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
OMG there's going to be a flood of bayonets on our streets. Won't any think of the children?

J/K :)

I think I may need at least a 11" bayonet for my 24" A2, otherwise I'd be just clubbing people with the A2 flash hider :)

Careful.. thats gonna be so long you might stick yourself in the butt

JK.  And yes I know that Mausers and M1's were a lot longer with a bayonet

EDIT:  You know it would be nice if someone would make an ultra lightweight Carbon Fiber bayonet.  Ive heard of some nice carbon fiber knives before.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:55:27 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

maybe if enough folks show interest they'll do a limited production. shit, maybe we can get a special commemorative ar15.com edition!

Watch out, you might start another rash of drive by bayonettings
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top