Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2004 2:57:19 PM EDT
Are there going to be any LMT dealers at  Jacksonville ,NC,  Gun Show, OCT. 16-17. I wanted to build a all LMT M-4 ,16'' upper/lower.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 3:24:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Hello fellow NC'er.
Check out JTAC on EE.  I'm pleased with my 14.5" LMT that he put together for me.  I've only seen one dealer selling LMT parts at a show (it was in Greensboro) and he was asking way too much!  He seemed to think that all the "online" dealers advertised low prices for products that they didn't have or couldn't get.  What an idiot.  Well, I can't praise JTAC enough, I'm very pleased with my purchase.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 6:31:02 PM EDT
[#2]
GOOD LUCK ! ! ! your probably going to have to order everything if you want LMT. Are you active duty military? If so go find a dealer you like and get the exchange at Lejune to put their FFL on file with them. Then order away. If you don't HAVE to have LMT quantico arms has eagle receivers that are quite nice at a good price as well.

IPSC_GUY
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:35:43 PM EDT
[#3]
pic test
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top