Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2004 10:30:44 AM EDT
I'm thinking of selling my Armalite M15A4 Carbine...It has a 16" barrel,  green furniture, standard trigger, and is a flat-top...The gun has less than 500rnds of Wolf thru it...I may have a buyer lined up, but don't remember exactly what I paid for it new, or know what to ask for it now that its used...Thanks
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:36:24 AM EDT
[#1]
does it have bayonete and flash hider? Prolly not since NY, right? I would take what you could get a used one for less some money for the missing FH and BL. JMO.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:43:25 AM EDT
[#2]
they retail for around a grand.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:52:03 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
does it have bayonete and flash hider? Prolly not since NY, right? I would take what you could get a used one for less some money for the missing FH and BL. JMO.

You are correct, it has none of the above...It was a "post ban" when I bought it...My prospective buyer is also a New Yorker, so that is not a problem, as I understand it, we still are under a state ban that mirrors the old AWB...
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:12:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Methinks you are looking at 700 tops.

WHy so much less than a new one?  Cuz a pre-ban can be had for just a bit more, according to EE prices, and the configuration of your piece is going to hurt in that regard.

It's a fine rifle, and being in CT, I would be happy to take it off your/someone's hands if I had that sort of money.

- BG
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:24:34 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Methinks you are looking at 700 tops.

WHy so much less than a new one?  Cuz a pre-ban can be had for just a bit more, according to EE prices, and the configuration of your piece is going to hurt in that regard.

It's a fine rifle, and being in CT, I would be happy to take it off your/someone's hands if I had that sort of money.

- BG

My original thought was the $650 range, so I'm on the rite track...Thanks...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top