Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/8/2004 7:57:02 PM EDT
This question has proubly already been asked, but i'm new to the wonderful world of ar's. I have already built the lower and upper parts to the rifle using RRA parts(educational and fun), but now comes the choice of the barrel and ammo combo. I know what will decide this is applications. I plan to have one upper as a 20 inch varmiter for the local coyotes and a 16 in for fun/protection. I also plan to to build and upper or possibly a complete rifle in 6.8 when the ammo becomes more available to hunt the lite skin deer of centrel texas. Any sage advice is welcome and thank you in advance.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:06:19 AM EDT
[#1]
check HERE

this is the AR15.com recognized authority on your subject
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top