Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2004 6:00:24 PM EDT
Most people use the "Charles Atlas dynamic tension" method to bump fire, but it sprays shots al over the horizon.

Why not try this -

Get one of those buzzy electric shock pads that the chiropractor uses to "stimulate your back circulation" (coughbullshitcough).  Hook the electric wires up to your finger.  You need to get the voltage just right.  

Alternate method: drink lots & lots & lots of coffee until your hands start shaking really bad.

Also try:  squeeze something really really hard until your hand is totally exhausted.

One more:  right before proposing to your sweetheart, go to the range.  Think about what a big step this will be in your life as you squeeze the trigger.

Then fire a few mags.

Just make sure yer wearing yer cammies.

eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:06:25 PM EDT
[#1]

Get one of those buzzy electric shock pads that the chiropractor uses to "stimulate your back circulation" (coughbullshitcough). Hook the electric wires up to your finger. You need to get the voltage just right.

Well it works when I wrap one around my wrist to jack-off so it should work for bump firing.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:13:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Meth works good too I hear.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:19:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Perfect example of how this forum is going downhill.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:24:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I think all above was ment as a joke...
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:25:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:27:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:27:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Pointlessly off topic.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top