Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/7/2004 11:41:42 AM EDT
OK. They have been out for awhile. What is the consensus on these? Worth the money? Anyone been to a tactical training course with one? Inquiring minds want to know...
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:47:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Not to change the subject but JP Enterprises is offering a drop-in also. Info on either would be appreciated.

MT
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 12:04:31 PM EDT
[#2]
+1
I've called up CM and they told me that they're a fixed pull weight at around 3-4 lbs. The JP drop in seems to have a lot of options for pull weight, let off, etc. but most are set at the factory. I have yet though, to see anybody give a "yay" or "nay" about their quality and reliability.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 1:33:05 PM EDT
[#3]
btt
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 1:46:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm very pleased with my 2 stage, so far.  The entire fire control system drops right in - easier than using standard parts.  I don't care about adjustments, since it's just fine as is.  If ya want something less than 3-4 lbs, get something else.  (I get sorta twitchy around 1-2 pound triggers out in the field).

It was a little creepy in the 1st stage when new.  Getting better every day.  All creep almost gone after about 200 rounds.  Letoff has always been nice and crisp.  I think it's a good product at a fair price if it suits your needs.  Was around $140 with Brownells discount.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top