Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2004 9:21:47 AM EDT
Just curious.
You'd think they would have anticipated the AWB sunset.
Maybe they did and made a bunch of rifles for the higher mark-up.
I still have yet to see them available on-line.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 9:39:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I think eaglefirearm.net has RRA lowers with non-collapsable tele-stocks in stock.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:05:07 AM EDT
[#2]
A shop local to me has em for $189 stripped.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:21:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:30:20 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Stag is made by the same foundry, though based on the couple I have the finish on the Stags, well good enough, is not as good as the RRA.

I will consider myself fortunate, then.  My Stag lower's finish is as identical as one could expect to my RRA upper.  It would be very difficult to tell they weren't a mated pair.  
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:36:16 AM EDT
[#5]
I called RRA to order lowers and they said they would be backordered for three months.  They are also not shipping M4 barrels until they are caught up on the backorders on complete rifles.

I don't think their sudden rush is because of the AWB sunset.  It is because of their contract with the DEA.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:38:48 AM EDT
[#6]
It is hard for manufacturers to anticipate these purchasing frenzies and government decisions.

They are also unaware of what may happen after November. So tooling up to build masses is a make or break business decision.

It is also the lack of small parts...and can be as simple as lack of charging handles.

MT
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:41:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:02:51 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I called RRA to order lowers and they said they would be backordered for three months.  They are also not shipping M4 barrels until they are caught up on the backorders on complete rifles.

I don't think their sudden rush is because of the AWB sunset.  It is because of their contract with the DEA

That makes a lot of sense.
We need an icon for a lightbulb coming on over my head.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:41:53 PM EDT
[#9]
I know Adco is out of them...I'm waiting eagerly. I've never been one for patience, among many things lol.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:15:50 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:39:12 PM EDT
[#11]
It was just about impossible to get a lower from RRA even before the sunset, so I ended up with a Bushmaster lower instead for my last build.  BM had plenty in stock, I had it in a few days.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:48:25 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

duh!

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top