Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2004 8:39:44 PM EDT
My main case in point it from www.aimsurplus.com .

Thier Bushmaster AR-15's are anywhere from 100-to in some cases 300 bucks less than what im seeing in the equipment exchange section which people say have competitive prices?

Am i missing something here?  Im new and been researching AR-15s for only a few weeks now so forgive me if this is a stupid question.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:03:15 PM EDT
[#1]
AIM has great prices on their Bushmasters, always have. They're about 40 minutes from me and I've bought a few things from them in the past. I'm on the preorder wait list for a 16" M4 A3. I've been calling once a week since the Clinton gun ban ended, and they always give me the same answer: "2-3 weeks."

Trying to exercise patience.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:10:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Yea, they deff seem to have great prices.  But i mean for example....not bashing this guy but look at what hes asking for.
ar-14 m4 a3 ilisted on homepage exchange

Its an M4 A3 he wants $960.

AIM Surplus has the same one for $760!!!!
same gun
Im not tryin to be an ad for AIM, but i mean is there somehting im missing?

Why such a discrepency?  Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:44:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Because AIM did'nt OVER PAY, like the guy in the EE did..
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:45:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Think that is bad?

Go to some local guns stores or even most gunshows.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:29:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I went to a gun show over the weekend and they had a Colt Sporter Competition HBAR for $2,100. I almost fell over! This was nothing special. A typical Comp AR. I know that Demand is great right now and Supply is limited and people everywhere are having to wait but C'mon!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top