Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/6/2004 4:36:46 PM EDT
With the amount of rifles being produced after the sunset, has anyone noticed any quality issues with the RRA products?

DanJ
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:43:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I just got a no ban Car upper from Adco. It made the best carbine I've ever shot. RRA will not compromise their quality. Buy with confidence.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:32:40 PM EDT
[#2]
No problem whatsoever. I love mine. I just can't get out to shoot it enough.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:46:45 PM EDT
[#3]
My midlength carbine is excellent.  Fit and finish are superb and the price was right.  I'm a believer in RRA.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:51:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I got a bad flat top upper.
The gas tube was off-center.
I was using a YHM 2 piece handguard, and, since the handguards index off the barrel nut, which indexes off the gas tube, my rails were canted to the side.
However, the service I got from ADCO to get me a new one quickly was above and beyond what one would ever expect.
That's why I keep ordering from them, even though with tax, they are sometimes more, when ordering within Ohio.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:05:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Mine is awesome, it is a post-ban that I had ADCO re-configure for me and I can not complain.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top