Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/6/2004 12:58:19 PM EDT
I was interested in purchasing three kits and lowers from them, and was wondering what the arfcom experts thought of them. Quality; fit and finish, accuracy? Service? I need to know before laying down the loot. Thank you in advance for your replies. -derrman
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:07:15 PM EDT
[#1]

I have several of their lowers.

If i was buying a few more lowers right now, these are the ones i would buy.

They look great and are a good deal on money vs. quality.

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:13:55 PM EDT
[#2]
i too would buy again from ameetec.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:20:06 PM EDT
[#3]
very satisfied with mine.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:40:22 PM EDT
[#4]
about how long is their turnaround time. I know a lot of suppliers have huge logs of backorders. With the deals they have I'd think they are pretty bogged down. Waiting is killing me as I already have to wait until the middle of Nov to order due to funds.BTW this will be my first AR.  Also who makes their chrome lined M4 contour bbl, and are they comparable to the big ABC? Thanks--derrman
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 3:17:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I walked right into their shop and bought one last week. They are pretty nice and the price is great. I'm not sure who is making their barrels now, but I was told that they were going to be using DPMS barrels so I assume that aren't using them currently.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:31:09 PM EDT
[#6]
I bought one of there lowers I think they are really good.  

Here are some pics of mine

Bushy A2 upper from late 1999, early 2000

Bushy A3 upper from March of 2002

As you can see the finish on the lower is very good and matchs pretty good with the BM uppers.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:47:02 PM EDT
[#7]
I just put together two of their lowers. Slid together like a well made watch.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:55:25 PM EDT
[#8]
I was really impressed by the machining on them all of it is very crisp and clear.

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:03:53 PM EDT
[#9]
I just received a Mega lower and lower parts kit from them. I ordered it last week. Their service is great. The Mega lower is excellent, the parts kit comes from a universal parts manufacturer (makes parts for a lot of gun companies), and are pretty decent. My selector switch is not indexed on the right side (no dash mark to see the condition of the fire/safe position from the right side of the receiver.

My next receiver and kit will be bought from Ameetec.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:08:12 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm very happy with my upper and lower. I'd definitely recommend Ameetec.

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:09:10 PM EDT
[#11]
The finish and machining on my Ameetec receiver is excellent. I used a Bushmaster lower parts kit, it went together with no problem.
 I would highly recommend Ameetec. The price is also very nice.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:14:05 PM EDT
[#12]
I love mine and will definetely buy more!!!  
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:50:57 AM EDT
[#13]
thanks to everyone for all the positive responses. I will definitely buy from Ameetec when the time comes.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top