Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2004 5:18:06 PM EDT
Everbody knows that if there's a heavy demand that the plants making AR parts are gonna start wrking overtime....and maybe the quality of parts is not quite gonna be what it should be....I've seen some posts lately about parts that seem a little "off"....maybe it would be better to wait a couple (or 6) months and let everything settle down before buying? To give the QC guys a chance to catch up?

Whatta you all think? Has the quality of parts seemed to be a little less lately?

AoD
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:37:01 PM EDT
[#1]
There hasnt been much of a strain on parts or rifles with time having to wait for orders being pretty reasonable.Most of the demand I see is for post ban barrels to be threaded as people aerent rushing out buying new assemblies.Telestocks are in high demand I say get yourself a good AR you shouldnt have to wait long for one.Most people stocked up on parts before the ban ended anyway.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top