Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2004 8:31:27 AM EDT
I have a RRA charging handle from ADCO. I'm not liking the sharp edges. I'm looking for one that's more like the ones Colt and FN are putting on the M16 with a less sloped front, rounder edges, and a latch that isn't serrated. Any idea who has them?
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:46:35 AM EDT
[#1]
CDNN Investments had new Colt takeouts for $12.99. I have a few and they are great.

Edit: Out of Stock

cdnninvestments.com/archarthanus.html
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:50:51 AM EDT
[#2]
They're out of stock.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:56:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:58:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
[
LMT has a quality CH...

C4

www.gandrtactical.com

It isn't listed on your site. How much is it?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 4:43:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I have a RRA charging handle from ADCO. I'm not liking the sharp edges. I'm looking for one that's more like the ones Colt and FN are putting on the M16 with a less sloped front, rounder edges, and a latch that isn't serrated. Any idea who has them?

Huh?  I've got four Colt handles, and all the latches are serrated. Of course, they're all from the M16A1 era, Doesn't Colt serrate them any more?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:41:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Actually, I'm not sure about the serrations. I never noticed any on M16A2 charging handles. There might be some. With my RRA handle I have to make a conscious effort to unclick the latch, while on the M16 it seems like the handle comes back with no effort placed on the latch. The M16 handles also don't bite my fingers with sharp edges. I had a brand spanking new rifle when I was in Boot Camp and the handle never felt as rough as the one I have on my AR.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:11:19 PM EDT
[#7]
OK. I solved part of my picky problems. I cut a few coils off of the latch spring, so now the latch feels more like it should.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top