Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2004 7:51:39 AM EDT
Did anyone else attend this gun show last weekend? There were quite a few vendors but nothing that really caught my eye.  One local vendor (Total Firearms) had a nice display, several AR's, with decent prices but besides them I was fairly disappointed.  There were quite a few Garands (none in good shape that I saw), no decent UGSI AR mags for sale, and one vendor was asking $99 for preban Glock mags! For anyone else from MI I did join GLSSA.

Also saw several Colts for $1200, DPMS used for $800, and some scraggly AK's.  Several vendors had "during-ban" configs (no flash supp, fixed stock) Bushys for $900.  I have never ordered gun equipment online (have always preferred face to face business in local stores). Should I get over this and start ordering mags and other accessories online?
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:09:50 AM EDT
[#1]
If you know what you want, there's no reason not to buy accessories from a reputable online dealer. You will save a ton of $$. IMHO
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:10:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes, you should get over your bias against ordering over the internet.  The Gun Shows in MI SUCK!  I've stopped going, no good surplus parts vendors anymore, the ammo selection sucks, the guns are overpriced and the vendors are for the most part dickheads.  You can get ammo and mags cheaper from theammunitionstore.com, they're in OH so the shipping doesn't kill you.  AR and AK mags are also cheap at Tapco.

I used to like to support the vendors at the Gun Shows out of principle, but got tired of the feeling that I was being taken advantage of.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top