Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/4/2004 7:31:39 AM EDT
Im looking for a flat top upper w/m4 feed ramps & T Slot markings? Everything I have found so far doesn't have the feed ramps  & I want them for my M4 Barrel. No Dremmeling here!

I had a nice Armalite upper with the feed ramps but I mistakenly sold it off without looking it over before & sent it away.

I know LMT has them but I don't want the logo on it unless I get a LMT Lower to match ( Anybody selling a matched set? )

Can anybody steer me in the right direction?

TIA!
Paul
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:59:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:09:51 AM EDT
[#2]
The answer to your question I ordered a flattop from them last thursday had it by saturday afternoon(but granted I live 30miles or so from them). They look really nice. I didn't get one with the feedramps though as my barrel soesn't have the M4 barrel extension. Great company to deal with.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:16:16 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The answer to your question I ordered a flattop from them last thursday had it by saturday afternoon(but granted I live 30miles or so from them). They look really nice. I didn't get one with the feedramps though as my barrel soesn't have the M4 barrel extension. Great company to deal with.

That is awesome that they also have one without the markings as well.  I hate the markings on mine now that I have it.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:36:40 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is awesome that they also have one without the markings as well.  I hate the markings on mine now that I have it.

I don't mind them to much, they'll probably get painted over in a few weeks so I't don't really matter to me. What I do wish had the markings though is my railed forends, cuz I can never remember which slot my vert grip goes on after I take it off.

I wish I would have seen that they sell the M4 extentions too, I'd have got one along with a upper that had the feed ramps in it. Maybe for the SPR upper I'll do that seeing as I never plan on ever buying a complete upper again, with the exception of the .22lr upper I want.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:12:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:30:45 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Thanks photoman !

We have got them in stock.

M4 Feedramps machined in with or without Laser etched T-marks, no logos
Also standard flat tops with laser etched or machined T-marks, no logos

img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/bravocompanyusa/BCOA4upperT-marks600.jpg

At this link

also on the EE

$89.95 - $99.95

Not a problem. You guys have been great it's the least I can do.
One question though, not that it matters to me, but who makes these uppers?
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:48:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:31:24 AM EDT
[#8]
The A3 upper I got a few months ago from J&T Distributing had the white T markings.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top