Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2004 8:53:16 PM EDT
Hi, I posted in the sling forum and did a search and didn't come across anything, so here is my question:

I have a Troy MRF-MX free-float rail system on my rifle and a Specter Gear (Formerly CQB Solutions) 3-point sling. I was ordering a bunch of stuff from Eagle Firearms so along with that order I picked up a Yankee Hill Machine Dovetail Sling Mount (YHM-9485S). It works, but I didn't realize how dramatically this thing sticks out from the rail (and it is indeed a dramatic bulge).

Can anyone recommend a good quality/design low profile side-sling rail adapter? Swivel capability is not necessary, not even really desired.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 8:59:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I got my adapter from ACE, same guys that make stocks. I can't say enought good things about it. Quiet, no moving parts, and I don't think there is anyway you could break it. Webpage says it's 19.99 but when I called them up to order, it was only $16 plus $4.50 for shipping.

www.aceltdusa.com/accessories.htm

I have my Specter 3-point sling hooked up to it as well. Works like a charm.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:06:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow, that does look like it will do the trick. I wish I had seen this before I spent money on the YHM.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:27:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I like this one more. It's the one I'll be getting here soon:

www.midwesttactical.com/product.asp?itemid=546&catid=126
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:44:42 PM EDT
[#4]
www.cmmginc.com

they have a very nice one there for 20 dollars, and it doesnt stick out very far at all.  I have one and soon will be ordering another.  Great side sling adapter for a rail system.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top