Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/3/2004 7:23:01 PM EDT
Had some very simple work to be done that I should have been able to do myself but just couldn't accomplish the task. I've always been pleased with the service I've gotten from ADCO so I emailed re: my problem, and said I was done fooling with it could I send it to them and have them do it. Not only did they agree to do the work, on parts I provided not ones they sold me, but offered to do it for the cost of return shipping. It was supposedly an easy task but still, that's unheard of. Knowing they're in business for a reason and to thank them for helping out I included a cash donation.

Now for the amazing part. They received my package, did the work, and had it out the door on the way back to me all in the same day. It's true.

If you're looking for AR parts or service do yourself a favor and check out ADCO.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top