Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/3/2004 5:04:24 AM EDT
Does anyone know if you can remove the pins from a fixed collapsable stock to make it move. or will this just break it? you can see the pins in one side of the stock but not the other. I am a LEO just didnt want to wait on a LEO gun after the ban they were in short supply, so i just purchased a Bushmaster Superlight.  HELP.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 6:00:09 AM EDT
[#1]
This will not work. Notice how the buffer tube on your fixed collapsible is fluch with the back of the stock? When you drill the pins out, and slide the stock forward, the buffer tube will be sticking out the back of the stock.... Not exactly comfortable here
To make a functional collapsible stock you will have to purchace the stock of your choice (Vltor, RRA, colt, etc), a carbine buffer, a carbine buffer spring, and a buffer tube for collapsible stocks.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 9:38:01 AM EDT
[#2]
However with a bit of elbow grease, electical supplies and a good base you could proabably make a neat desk lamp out of it.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 9:45:26 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
However with a bit of elbow grease, electical supplies and a good base you could proabably make a neat desk lamp out of it.

Aw damn it _DR, Now I'm going to have to make one.
Kewl idea actually.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 9:50:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top