Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2004 9:57:02 PM EDT
Sorry for the noob question, reason I ask is because my barrel is only 14.5" and I want to make sure it's at the legal length when I replace the mini-y comp with the Phantom. Also can I reuse the crush washer or better to get a new one? And can the new FS be red loctited or does it has to be welded on?

Thanks!

This revised version of the very effective Phantom Flash Suppressor is machined without a bottom slot so that it won’t kick up a dust signature when you are firing from prone position. This suppressor offers superior flash hiding with excellent performance in all conditions. Fits threaded muzzle barrel. Made from gun quality steel and phosphate coated to mil. specs - 2 1/4” long - requires a crush washer or peel washer for correct “timing” (positioning) on the barrel.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:26:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, it will work.
Get a new washer
Loctite is NOT acceptable. It has to be silver soldered on, or pinned and welded.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top