Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/2/2004 5:14:20 PM EDT
I have to admit I bit at the new Bushy 20in rifle. The target model. I have been waiting 10 years to get a new one. Has anyone ordered a new no ban rifle or carbine and recieved theirs yet?

What is the status with Bushmaster? I was told three weeks on the 20in model. This was a week ago when the rifle was ordered. I called my dealer today to order a Bushy M4 no ban carbine as well.

Who knows how long it will take to get these new guns in. Has anyone gotten their new complete guns from Bushy yet? Any pics?

Also, if the ban is reinstated (Hope not!) Will the orders Bushmaster already have be assembled with the pre ban features?

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:21:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I ordered a brand new 20" target upper with flash supressor and bayo lug from Fulton Armory about 2 weeks ago. I expect it to ship sometime this week. My dealer will order a new Fulton Armory lower for me this week. I would expect to have it in 2 to 3 weeks.

Every month I plan to put something on order. Mags, uppers, lowers, ammo, etc.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:34:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:40:25 PM EDT
[#3]
GI_Brat

Solid work & nice looking hardware.  Definitely looks as if your gamble paid off.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:49:47 PM EDT
[#4]
GI Brat, could you list the parts/specs and maybe total cost for the one third from the top?  That looks like the one I would like to build.  Thanks.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 6:17:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 6:32:00 PM EDT
[#6]
FYI, walked into a Denver area gunshop today & they had a no ban m4 w/16" birdcage barrel & collapsible stock on the shelf for $799 nib.  Didn't ask what mags came with it.  Hope that gives you some insight.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 6:41:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Damn GI Brat, you didn't mess around at all.  BTW, I met you one time at a Pasadena show, I was selling an AR-180B.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 6:46:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey GI Brat, I just noticed, no flat tops.  I to have seen in the past that buying a complete rifle in most cases is the cheapest way to go.  These folks that say they can part an AR together for under $650 know something I don't or they deviate from the ABC's, RRA, and even DPMS.  Of course for me, if the bore and chamber ain't chromed and 4150 steel, then I don't want it.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 6:55:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Well, for the guys here in the 'Valley" philomath guns had no-ban Bushy's at the Albany show at their regular price ($20 over cost).

Wes and his wife a very nice folks and take a "Volume" attitude when selling anything.  If you're with-in driving distance they've got a better deal on them than even Kieth (Portland) is offering and Kieths is pretty competetive too.

I think the "M-4" I saw (There were others) at their tables was $769.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top