Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2004 12:59:51 PM EDT
took a while, had to wait on my bushy lower, still to come is a Colt LE 9mm carbine but that might be a few weeks.

all Rock River Arms chrome lined M4gery 14.5 with perm Phantom  and preban fsb(custom work done by ADCO), KAC RAS II, KAC Grip,  Aimpoint Comp 2 in ARMS M68 (i know i know ARMS on a KAC), with CQB CTS sling.

all Bushmaster superlite 16inch, with A2 (done by ADCO) ARMS SIR 50, eotech 551,ACE socom stock,  and mout sling (switched out hogue for a2 grip after pic)

All Rock River Arms 18inch varminter with picatinny rail instead of sling swivel (again, ADCO), loopy m3 LR on ARMS mount wtih tac cap, ACE ARFX stock, qd harris bipod with pod loc on ARMS QD mount.

I love this BRD, cant wait for my first colt to come in!

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 1:11:49 PM EDT
[#1]
That is an awesome collection you have there, Guntoter!

......and more on the way?

beautiful
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 1:21:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Very nice weapons!
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 1:28:18 PM EDT
[#3]
How do you like the RRA 18" varmint barrel?  I am thinking of building one of those next.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 1:31:03 PM EDT
[#4]
love it, if i do my part i can get 5 shot groups at 50 yards about the size of a dime, all touchin
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:52:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Nothing like making up for lost time.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:59:36 PM EDT
[#6]
The PodLoc on a bipod is the tits!  Glad to see you've got one!!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top