Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/1/2004 11:02:25 PM EDT
support their "black rifle" habbit? there are so many options I cant make up my mind as to how to go about building my first one. as it stands I have a bushy with a 20 inch v match upper and pentax lightseeker. I am in the process of building/buying  an M4A3 bushy upper but cant decide on sights,optice,lights and other accessories.
the upper is comming with a factory  front iron sight ....how does this work out in combination with an Eotech? what rear sight should I go with? do they make a BUIS that is adjustable for windage AND elevation?
I have a surefire Z3 that may go on it too....anyone got any suggestions on this? what kind of rings should I use to mount it?
Troy MRF-c is going on it asap.
the wife is going to kill me when she finds out how much $$$ is going to go into this project!!!
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 11:06:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I look at the picture thread over and over and over and over and over and over..........
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 11:12:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Well I am in the process of trying to get the parts to build my first one.

Good thing my birthday and Christmas are comming up
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 11:20:25 PM EDT
[#3]

I look at the picture thread over and over and over and over and over and over..........

Thats how it all got started!!!!!

there is so many awesome rifles ....I noticed most that posted pics have several rifles.
of course once I get my new upper Im going to need to purchase another lower for the upper I already have......these rifles are as adddictive as oxygen are they not?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top