Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2004 2:36:06 PM EDT
I am new to AR's and I hope you guys can help me out. I have found a preowned colt AR-15 that I am thinking of purchasing. It is around 1994 production Colt competition HBar flat top with the 20"barrel and a 2nd gen Aries night vision scope. What should I know about this specific rifle/scope and what would be a good price to pay for them? Thank you for your help!
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 2:37:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Need to know the time on the NV scope. Those things wear out.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 3:49:27 PM EDT
[#2]
He says it is very low hours since he has had it. He also was not aware if them wearing out. How long do the scopes last and what makes them wear out?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:55:27 PM EDT
[#3]
A NV scope can be compared to a light bulb, sorta, they just die..
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:37:58 AM EDT
[#4]
I just went and looked at the AR and NV scope. They are both in excellent shape and there are 8-30 rd clips and 2-8 rd all colt, it has a soft carrying case, 300+ rounds ammo, cleaning kit, and the scope is a Aries MK 208 with hard water proof case. What would be a reasonable but good price to pay for this package.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top