Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2004 5:56:15 AM EDT
I ordered a TDI  M/16/AR15 butt, I dont believe it comes with the tube, spring, buffer. ( I didnt ask but read it did not on another forum).
I have seen a few shotguns with the CAR/M4 type stocks. I plan on putting this one on my saiga12. I have the ar/15 -ak adapter.
Need recomendations on good collapsable buffer tube assembly and where to get it.
Thanks
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:58:38 AM EDT
[#1]
You could order a tube for $13 from eagle firearms.net its a 6 posistion.The whole assembly is $70.If not when you get the tube you can buy a stock from can arms they are like $40 but for the price of the 2 parts your better off spending the extra $15 bucks and get the whole thing.That leaves you with spares or you could sell them off.Keep in mind the colt stock and tube is the milspec correct stock as its tube is slightly smaller diameter but at $130 to $175 for just needing it for the shotgun Id stick to RRA.I have RRA asemblies on my Bushy carbines and I love em.If you get a tube from Bushmaster they are $25 + shipping and its the 4 posistion one thats shorter than the new type 2 tubes although the shorter one is still the standard.I like the slightly longer angled ones that match the type 2s or waffle stock.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top