Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/30/2004 2:44:57 PM EDT
I have been using my old Gibson USA guitar gig bag for a couple years, but today I found this today and couldn't resist.

It is sturdy, very well made, and covered in real tweed. I think the tweed adds a touch of class and looks very non-gun and unthreatening. The two pouches on the back seem to be made for 30 round mags. Each pouch will hold two mags and the case has detachable backpack type straps. I have a Boresnake, CLP, patches, a cleaning rod, and a LULA loader in the large pouch, but you could also fit two full size pistols in there.

It cost me $30 in a local guitar shop and is made by Johnson Cases.

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 2:54:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks.  Worth lookinfg in to.  Do you know, off hand, if an M4 with an aimpoint and vert foregip will fit in it?  
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 2:57:37 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Thanks.  Worth lookinfg in to.  Do you know, off hand, if an M4 with an aimpoint and vert foregip will fit in it?  

Sure will.

Here is a link.
www.elevation-music.com/jovitwdesoca.html
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 3:08:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I had to live in an apartment in NJ for a few months once, and the neighbors never bothered to ask what was inside my bow and guitar cases.  "If you got it, don't flaunt it" went a long way towards enhancing my security without drawing undue attention.  Discreet cases MAY be illegal in some jurisdictions, the old guy in me must mention...

Paladin

oh, those ammo cans, I keep my fishing weights in them
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 3:23:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow! even my Banjo will fit in that!

You would look like Antonio in Desperado at the gun range. Machinegun Mariachi!

Good Idea though, especially if your living in an Apt. as mentioned above.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top