Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/29/2004 10:10:24 PM EDT
Hey, Ive been off the net for months and just got back on, I really missed AR15.com!

I heard on cnn that the AWB is gone, my new colt m4 is sitting in my closet; I already own a new rock river arms preban collapsible stock; is this legal now on my postban?

Also I bought a flash suppresor a2 style though I believe its 1/2 inch too short is there any way to make it work on my 14.5 inch barrel? ANd does it have to be permanently attached since my barrel is too short?

THanks for any help, Ive read a few posts about the awb here and I didnt see anything about stocks so I just wanted to double check!  Cant wait to mount my RRA stock hopefully!
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:11:53 PM EDT
[#1]
what law would prevent you from putting that Stock on????????????????????????????   And yes that supressor would have to be permantely attached to get the barell to the legal 16in
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:12:21 PM EDT
[#2]
yes, you can mount the stock and have the Phantom, Vortex or Bi-Lock FS permanently installed to bring the barrel out.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:22:32 PM EDT
[#3]
the stock is a go and the A2 will be slightly too short. Whatever you do put on will have to be permanently attached.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top