Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/29/2004 6:21:26 PM EDT
One of my dreams is coming true.  Rob at Green Mountain Gear has located me one.  I should have it in hand next week.  I can't wait to put my Eotech on it and change out the crappy Oly Arms pistol grip.  Hopefully I can add a Gemtech to it someday.  I look forward to adding pics to this thread next week.

How may people here have an OA-93?
What have you done to it (ie grips, sights, etc)?  Pics please!!!

Jay
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 3:03:21 AM EDT
[#1]
BTT

Doesn't anyone here have one?

Come on guys... Pics Please.

Jay
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 3:30:23 AM EDT
[#2]
They were rare before the ban and are just now going back into production, you gotta give it some time. My buddy may get one soon, if he does I will take some pics.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:38:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for your reply.  Hopefully I'll have some pics of mine to share next week.

Jay
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 4:52:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I was going to build one of these but I am useing the money for a reef aquarium instead... (too many expensive hobbies)

Damn... passed 1000 posts and didn't even realize it... Proof I have no life
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 6:00:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Mine has ergo grips, gapper, wedge, Bushnell variable reticle, butler creek covers, phantom flash supp., Assault System OA-93 case and a couple of clear mags for display (DPMS, eagle, ramline)
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:06:21 PM EDT
[#6]
robertmegar,

Thanks for your response.  Do you have any pics?

Jay
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top