Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2004 6:11:51 PM EDT
I know alot of you don't cruze any other parts of this site, so here goes..

ORF to make a beltfed AR upper????
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:30:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Bring it on!
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:43:12 PM EDT
[#2]
man that is so arousing and awsome all at the same time......now the thing is the PRICE....
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 7:18:05 PM EDT
[#3]
OK, can someone explain the concept behind putting an Accuwedge in a belt-fed M-16 to me?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 7:46:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Greetings AK man next time instaed of peace and belt feds how about a free AK,Ill even take one used and only dropped once
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 7:54:33 PM EDT
[#5]
So why does a guy from the AK side go by Coltshorty14?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:51:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Started life here.. Then moved to the AK side and never changed names??? Just got back into ARs with the death of the AW ban, so it's time to come back...
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:44:01 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Started life here.. Then moved to the AK side and never changed names??? Just got back into ARs with the death of the AW ban, so it's time to come back...

That;s kewl. Just FYI the AK in my name isn't about a rifle .
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top