Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/29/2004 6:09:59 PM EDT
The Varminter and the Superlight are old, the other 3 are new. A few months ago, I sold off all of my post-ban uppers (except the Varminter) and am working on replacing them.

My uppers from Alexander Arms arrived at the same time as the parts for my new 20" AR.

From left to right:

Alexander Arms 6.5 Grendel - 24" barrel, Bushmaster lower, A2 stock, Sierra Precision grip, Alexander Arms free-float tube, LaRue scope mount, Leupold 8.5x-25x 50mm LR/T M1

Factory Bushmaster Varminter .223 - 24" barrel, Hogue grip, Armalite scope mount, Simmon 44Mag 6.5x-20x 44mm

Mid-range .223 - 20" White Oak CMP barrel (bead blasted), YHM phantom 5-slot flast suppressor, RRA upper and lower, 4 position stock, YHM free-float tube, YHM gas-block/flip-up-sight, ARMS #40L rear sight.

Alexander Arms .50 Beowulf - 16" barrel, RRA lower, 6 position stock, Hogue grip, EOTECH 552

Superlight .223 - 16" Bushmaster Superlight barrel, YHM phantom 5-slot flash suppressor, RRA upper, PWA lower, Magpul M93A stock, Ergo grip, YHM lightweight 4-rail free-float handguard, Magpul rail panels, GG&G vertical grip, ACOG TA31

The 20" still needs optics, it will most likely get a Nightforce NXS 2.5x-10x 24mm scope.   It will also be getting the Hogue grip from the Varminter (which will get a SPR grip).

I still have 3 lowers in the safe, but I'm not sure what to build next
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:14:26 PM EDT
[#1]
All very nice!  Love the Grendel.  Maybe someday................
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top