Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/29/2004 10:41:39 AM EDT
Anyone have one and how do you like it?  I have the Ace full size Skeleton and was wondering if I can use the same buffer and spring, getting really close to buying one.
Thanks.
c
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:35:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I really like mine.  I got it from Model 1 sales and it came with spring and buffer for 155.00.  I ordered it on a monday and it was at the door wednesday.  Only thing I don't like is that when it is collapsed it spreads grease on the tube that is in contact with my face when it is extended.  It is real solid.  You could use it to drive a nail if necesary.  Some may think it is a little on the heavy side.

http://www.model1sales.com/item-detail.cfm?ID=FBTA401&storeid=1&image=tactbuttstock.gif&CFID=2712539&CFTOKEN=71071078&jsessionid=8430554891096486487319
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 1:03:28 PM EDT
[#2]
+1
I love my SOCOM. I swear, this will take down a door and tenderize your steak at the same time(the so-called "meat-mincer" on the bottom of the stock).
One tip though, when installing it, press down hard on the gusset while tightening the hex screw to make sure your stock doesn't wobble.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 1:07:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I love mine, its built like a brick crapper!  Oh yeah, and its functional too!
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 1:22:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I like it so much, I am thinking about getting another.  It really balances out the Carbon nicely, and looks fantastic as well.

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 2:47:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice Carbon...Any other pics guys???
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 2:56:07 PM EDT
[#6]
what exactly is the weight? I have an RRA midlength with an HBAR that is a little heavy towards the barrel end... in guitars it would be refered to a "neck dive"
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top