Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/29/2004 6:29:06 AM EDT
Effective?  More or less noisy than other brakes? Particularly interested in feedback on BM M4gery 14.5" barrel.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:34:15 AM EDT
[#1]
No feedback on this comp?
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:48:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't know about comparisons to other comps, but I will find out this weekend how much better it is than NO brake!! I have a BM 16"Dissy that I am getting the izzy put on. (It should arrive back today!) he
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:58:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Turbok!  I hope to have my M4gery ready to go in a week or so.  I have the M4 upper on order from BM with the Izzy brake (no FH allowed here in NY).

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:11:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Bushmaster's website is advertising a no-ban rifle that has a tele-stock and a Izzy Flash Hider.  What gives?  Did they re-design a no-ban version of the brake?
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:34:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Over the years I've shot AR's with and without various brakes.   Really not that much difference in recoil not to go with a flash hider instead.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top