Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/28/2004 12:24:34 PM EDT
Forum
Where can I get a good deal for a AR15 entry level, any advice on brands or models will be rewarded.
I narrowed some options
A2
16 " or 20"

HTS
FL  
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 12:25:58 PM EDT
[#1]
get a 5.56 chambering w/ CHROME

don't know any good prices on dealers

but i do know a good company:BUSHMASTER
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 2:41:19 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Forum
Where can I get a good deal for a AR15 entry level, any advice on brands or models will be rewarded.
I narrowed some options
A2
16 " or 20"

HTS
FL  

Why don't you narrow down your AR budget. That's always a good place to start.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 3:21:34 PM EDT
[#3]
try www.cmmginc.com, they are who i have bought all my guns/parts from and they have grear service and quality parts and are reasonably priced.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 3:55:13 PM EDT
[#4]
try HERE

or better yet....

HERE

or if you want to really step up to the plate.....

HERE

these seem to be consensus winners around here, or you could surf the Industry Forum as its loaded with great companies- and get a custom number for similar coin, or a little more maybe.

Welcome aboard!
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:15:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Thankx guys
I learned the ABC, + RRA= Arma., Bushy, Colt, but around the $500 for new I've seen just the MODEL "1"  by MODEL "1" SALES, INC. any other input .

HTS
FL

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top