Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2004 5:28:33 AM EDT
http://www.dpmsinc.com/10Expand.asp?ProductCode=MT-CFT

It came along when I purchased the rifle and it's been sitting in a drawer ever since. What the hell am I supposed to do with it? I have an M4gery and an A2-style.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:35:07 AM EDT
[#1]
I think your own link answers your question.

Raises the optical axis .840” to allow use of low rings with low style Flat Tops. This is also a triple rail mount so you can mount your scope on the top rail and mount a laser and a flashlight on the side rails.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:38:43 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Raises the optical axis .840” to allow use of low rings with low style Flat Tops. This is also a triple rail mount so you can mount your scope on the top rail and mount a laser and a flashlight on the side rails.

He's got an A2 style sight....

Hold onto it, when you get an A3 style, it'll be one less thing to buy
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:52:13 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I trust you will pardon my ignorance about mounting optics.

My A2 20" is going to be pretty much "Plain Jane."

I would like to mount an Aimpoint on the M4gery. What I don't know is how that mount would work into this project.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:09:04 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I trust you will pardon my ignorance about mounting optics.

My A2 20" is going to be pretty much "Plain Jane."

I would like to mount an Aimpoint on the M4gery. What I don't know is how that mount would work into this project.

This mount is not 'necessary' to mount an aimpoint, but it could still have a purpose for you. Usually, when you mount  a scope or other optic directly to the rail on your upper you need to use rings that elevate the optic. Using this mount will do that for you so you can use regular rings and also lets you mount something on the side of the rail, which you couldn't do with a regular flattop rail.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:34:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the info. I have so much to learn.

In this case, I am starting to see more of a reason to put it on the EE than keep it.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top