Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/27/2004 4:54:05 PM EDT
1. What kind of Flash hider should i use if i dont want it to affect my accuracy

2. From personal experiance which RRA BM OLY DPMS or DSA 16' AR with A2 front sights is capable of shooting SUB MoA groups

3. Pic request of POF predator p-4 or p-9 on ARs

4. Is the Predator P-4 any good?

5. Pic request for SIR #46 slim on AR with a2 front sight

6. Which is more accurate at 100 yards with 55-62 grain ammo 1:8 out of 16" or 1:10 out of 16"

7. Which company makes 16" m4gerys that is chrome lined and is still Capable of shooting SUB MOA

8. Does www.model1sales.com make match grade uppers?

9. Which company and which Rifle should i be looking at if i Need this set up

16" match grade barrel capable of Sub MoA
6 postion tele stock
Samco grip
2 stage match trigger
Predator p-4 or SIR 46 slim
Flashider if it will not affect accuracy
A3 upper
A2 front sight
under 8-9 lbs
under $1300

Thank you for your time and answers good day
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 4:58:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Build your own. Shop around for the different parts you want.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:28:57 PM EDT
[#2]
RRA CAR A4 with the stainless steel barrel, collapsible stock, and rail system. The price should be a hair over $1000. Now go out, order it, and come back in a few months when you get it : )
Actually, check out ADCO and see if they can get it sooner. Who knows, you might get lucky.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 9:05:15 AM EDT
[#3]
btt
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top