Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/27/2004 1:31:00 PM EDT
Anyone have any of their suppressors?   Or anyone have any opinions of them compared to any of the other manufacturers out there......

Link Posted: 9/27/2004 2:43:08 PM EDT
[#1]
+1
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:37:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Excuse me for being computer illiterate......I assume a   +1   is a good thing.....
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:12:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Excuse me for being computer illiterate......I assume a   +1   is a good thing.....

It means hes seconding your or agrees with the previous statement.

Add a +1 for me too.  I wouldnt mind hearing about Troy's suppressors myself
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 7:01:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I want thw Troy 5.56 reflex suppressor in a bad way.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:09:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Is the "reflex" the one they have now...or something different?    
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 9:26:43 AM EDT
[#6]
It's a back over the barrel design.  I asked about this about a month ago over in the M16 section and didn't get a damn thing.  I want one, but it doesn't seem like anyone has one, so I'll probably go with an OPS Inc. 12th or 15th model, or a Gem Tech HALO.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:27:19 PM EDT
[#7]
well.....so much for this thread..........guess no one owns a Troy Industries Suppressor....or no one's admitting to it (not saying that that is bad)..........

I'll keep searchin for info.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:53:19 AM EDT
[#8]
I don't think anyone has one. The troy design is a little odd in that the back chamber is open and when mounted it seals against the strange collar mounting kit they sell. Now the mounting collar on their website is a nice flat black as are the pictures of it on the Military morons website. If you actually order and get one it comes shiny. As in CHROME shiny. Once you call (because no explanation comes with it) they explain that is specially plated with chromium boron to withstand the heat generated by the suppressor firing… as for being shiny they said “oh it’ll get black eventually.” Oh and don’t sand blast it as the surface will not seal well then. All in all with OPS now selling to the public I think they would be a better way to go.

IPSC_GUY
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:58:31 PM EDT
[#9]
I knew most of whats been posted as far as design......just wondering about performance and the age old question as to how quiet they are compared to others on the market.

Ops Inc wont be building any for civilian sales until at least the end of Nov., from what I've heard....
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top