Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/27/2004 10:39:11 AM EDT
This past weekend, my son and myself gathered up all of our stuff and went to the range.  My son was shooting his 10/22 and I was going to shoot my newly purchased bushmaster.  I thought I was doing good taking 100 rnds of ammo for the bushy.  You guys never told me that  1) I was going to need more ammo than 100 rnds.  and 2) The bushmaster likes to eat.

I had a great time shooting the bushy for the first time.  I can't believe how well this rifle shoots right outta the box.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 10:44:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes,  It eat's em up as fast as you can pull the trigger.  I always take what I want to shoot and add about 50 more rounds.  You know just in case I am having way to much fun.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 10:48:16 AM EDT
[#2]
This is why my rifles look so good. I can't afford to shoot them... not because the cost of ammo is ungodly, but because the cost of ammo NECESSARY per range trip is ungodly.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 10:50:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I usually just take a whole case , or at least half a case, and just leave it in my cars trunk.  I usually just take 100 or 200 rounds with me, but if I decide I wanna shoot more, the car is just a short walk away.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 10:51:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Who goes to the gun range with 15 minutes worth of ammunition????

It's a blast.

Open the wallet, buy the ammo, enjoy the fun.

TXL
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 11:21:27 AM EDT
[#5]
FEED ME     Never enough FOOD for my babies This is in my bed room closet watch out FIRE DEPT Over 16,000 rounds at the moment.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top