Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/26/2004 5:32:01 AM EDT
ok ok . its prolly been asked before but i did a search and cant come up with anything ..
im a KISS kinda guy .. so .. i LIKE my plain jane factory sling on my colt m4gery .. but i dont think its installed properly ..
does ANYONE have detailed pics and instructions as to the PROPER FACTORY installation is for a standard sling on a carbine ar15 ?

my gun with a poor pic of the sling installed ...

Link Posted: 9/26/2004 5:46:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Front looks ok, I personally would slide the keeper forward more towards the side sling mount. I can't tell where your rear keeper is at, I guess on the R/H side of the stock. There I would move it to the L/H side or position the whole sling down on the rear sling mount. These are just personal preferences, there are many routes you can go.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top