Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/25/2004 8:44:30 PM EDT
Howdy All,
I only recently signed up with AR15.com and I have been impressed with the level of knowledge that exists here. It is a very good set of forums. My only AR15 type rifle is an Armalite AR15A2 which I really enjoy and after shooting this rifle a lot I know there is an A3 type rifle coming in the near future. I am fortunate to live in South Dakota and a flattop with a good scope would get a real good workout here. In spite of what the environmentalists say, there are tons of prairie dogs that need to be thinned out and many ranchers are glad to see you if you are polite and don't act like an idiot. I'm keeping my A2 pretty much box stock because it is one of my guns I keep handy for the occasional uninvited varmint, two or four legged.  We have mountain lions here and although they are usually not a problem, they having been showing up more and more around where people live. So, when I'm out in my workshop the Armalite is locked loaded and sitting in its rack by the door. The lions do seem to like to eat poodles and you got to love an animal that will do that. I'm glad I found AR15.com and will be a far more regular participant from now on.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:43:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome GreatBison, I'm also a owner of the Armalite M15A2 carbine. With the ban gone I have ordered a M15A4 with a fixed front site with bayonet lug, six position stock, and a A2 Birdcage flash suppressor. I have been waiting 10 years to get a new AR15 with all these options. I did not know there are mountain lions in South Dakota, very cool. I wish they did not kill all of them east of the Mississippi. There are some in Florida, but they are a subspecies and their numbers are questionable. I will post pictures of my rifle when it comes in.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top