User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/25/2004 5:17:40 PM EDT
As it says in the title.

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:29:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the Match Target Hbar, i like it. Im sure the M4 is just as good. But why get post-ban features when you can get NO-Ban features now. You can get Colts Law Enforcement M4s, but some dealers jack up the prices unbelievably high, some dont tho.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:36:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice I never knew you could get a Law Enforcement one now COOL I thought you still could only buy commercial since it says Law Enforcement I figured it was only for the police but now I think when the hell do you see a cop with a M4. Any recomendations on the LE seris .....

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:40:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Like could you get the Law Enforcement M4 Carbine but since it has full auto and I only have a Class A License to Carry could I still get it ? yes ? no?    probally not right
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:41:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Which ever one you like best i guess. You can get the LE series now because of the sunset of the AWB (feautres like collapsable stock, bayonet lug, ect).
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:42:01 PM EDT
[#5]
They are only semi.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:50:32 PM EDT
[#6]
o... because the RO977 is full auto.. corect me if im wrong.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 6:00:04 PM EDT
[#7]
I dont know, but i would look more in the A2, A3 and LE series, not the M4 carbine.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 6:01:40 PM EDT
[#8]
o ok thanks man I didnt really know.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top