Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/25/2004 5:11:11 PM EDT
Im new to this forum and looking formy first ar. My local gun shop has a stinger arms ar 15 that I can buy for about 500.00. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
kwd223.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:13:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Stinger and Mega come from the same place - www.carricozarmory.com.  They only make lowers, not complete rifles.  I'd try to identify the lower internals and the upper receiver manufacturer to make sure you are getting good stuff, but for $500, most anything would be worth that, as long as it isn't shot out.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:18:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you for your advise, how can I tell what upper is on it? I didnt see any markings at all.
kwd223
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top