Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/24/2004 10:52:20 PM EDT
Were can i buy the original one made by Smith Enterprises, I like the tactical style smooth with sharp corners removed. Any site or stores.Thanks for your help.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:56:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Just look up Smith Enterprises on the internet.

You are talking about the open ended 4 prong Vortex correct?

The other one that is closed ended with the sharp prongs, is the Phantom which is a Yankee Hill production I believe.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:00:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Currently, Smith Enterprise makes one type flash suppressor for the M-16/M-4 family, the nrewly-developed sound-suppressor-capable Model G6A2.  Be a little patient if you want one, they are being bought in copious quantities by DoD and priorities are obviously to the military.  Expect to pay around $35-50 USD. Otherwise, you are most likely speaking of a Yankee Hill product.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 6:02:47 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought a Smith Enterprises G-6 Vortex from Brownells a couple of weeks ago.  They had it in stock, and I got it as fast as UPS could get here.  :)

www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=18711
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 6:55:57 AM EDT
[#4]
call grant,
gandrtactical.com. one of our industry partners

meat
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 12:01:53 PM EDT
[#5]
I got one directly from Smith - hell, Ron Smith took the damn order...  But you can go with Grant and support the board...

Spooky
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 1:56:00 PM EDT
[#6]
I got mine from Grant.  Why not support one of our own?  

Regards,
Gary
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top