Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/24/2004 6:58:58 PM EDT
Ive seen the direct bolt to the top of the hand rail-really not to bad albeit high. Seen the low rail mounts for better line of vision. What brands /options are available for fixed hand rails?
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:02:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Go to the Cav Arms forum and ask for the Cav Arms M-4 mount . ROCK Solid and lines up perfect for cowitness.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:12:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Good site. Though I dont have a flat top I dont think I should suffer optics wise Any recommendations?
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:22:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes! the carry handle mount is what ive been looking for. Pricey yes but im not going to skimp on proper optics. Thanks for the tip.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:31:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Yes! the carry handle mount is what ive been looking for. Pricey yes but im not going to skimp on proper optics. Thanks for the tip.

Yea it isn't for flat tops . It is for A2's just like mine . I haven't been able to break it yet so it must be good .
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top