Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/24/2004 5:09:07 PM EDT
Does anybody know if Colt is going to continue letting dealers sell LEO preban configuration rifles to the public. The reason i ask is because i just purchased a LE6920 & was debating on shooting it if it was going to be collectable. I have seen people selling these rifles for crazy prices and i am starting to think people are just jumping the gun & paying well over the original $899.00 price tag. A COLT LEO dealer at a recent gun show told me Colt had Thousands of LEO marked recievers at their production plant ready for assembly and if this is true then this rifle is a shooter ( NOT A COLLECTOR)? If anyone has any reliable imformation please let me know.
THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:15:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Consider the source (me) but...

This is a golden opportunity for Colt to cover their ass on liability and suck up a few extra dollars in the process. They would be fools to piss on such a good scam that has just fallen into their lap. We have had a decade of LEOs plus what ever Colt has made but yet to churn out, along with what they (may) continue to produce. It's a shooter. Now an NIB Colt Carbine... THAT'S A SAFE QUEEN.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:03:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Please define NIB Colt carbine vis-a-vis LEO.

Quoted:
Consider the source (me) but...

This is a golden opportunity for Colt to cover their ass on liability and suck up a few extra dollars in the process. They would be fools to piss on such a good scam that has just fallen into their lap. We have had a decade of LEOs plus what ever Colt has made but yet to churn out, along with what they (may) continue to produce. It's a shooter. Now an NIB Colt Carbine... THAT'S A SAFE QUEEN.

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:08:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Just shoot the thing.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top