Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/23/2004 10:35:35 AM EDT
I just spoke with Phil Seberger,

If you live outside the state of california and follow the legal steps to obtain a silencer with your local and federal law enforcemet agencies you can now purchase OPSINC Cans, and the Original SPR threaded Break and Silencer systems prefered by operators in special forces groups.

Phil Seberger.Jr
http://opsinc.us/
[email protected]
1-530-474-3777 Home
P.O.Box 377 Shingletown Ca. 96088

If you live in the state of California you will have to be in Law Enforcement and obtain the equipment from your department which it will be registered to.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:26:39 AM EDT
[#1]
How about some prices?

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:31:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Check the web site

opsinc.us/
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:34:13 AM EDT
[#3]
They appear to be POR at the moment,  I would suggest you call Phil.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:50:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Calling can be a little expensive from here in Saudi Arabia.

I prefer to shop online with prices and complete paper work during my vacations.

This day and age almost requires online prices.

It looks like they are a US version or the Reflex design, which is what I'm looking for.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 12:31:13 PM EDT
[#5]
IBTL - this thread has been spammed around the board...
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 12:39:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
IBTL - this thread has been spammed around the board...

+1. (only cuz im sure it has and forest wouldnt steer us wronge, lol)
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 1:00:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 1:16:09 PM EDT
[#8]
My apologies for the multiple posts, i tried to post one topic on each thread that would might be interested.

As i was posting my computer would freeze and i would have to restart before i could continue with any action, each post showed up after awhile. I have already asked the moderators to remove the multiple posts on the same thread topic, and apologised for my retardation.hese
If your are interested, inquire for yourselfs with the information i have given in the initial post.
h.gif
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:47:47 PM EDT
[#9]
The 15th model is a newer design than the 12th model SPR (MK12), and it is just as effective at sound suppression as well as adding to the accuracy of the weapon. The baffle design is similar to the basic SPR MBS with a decrease in both overall length and weight. The section that extends rearward over the barrel is .400 inch shorter than the MK12.

In an informal shootout for sound suppression at SOTG Camp Pendleton a couple of months ago, the OPS INC 15th model was considerably quieter than a new KAC QD suppressor firing the same weapon and ammo. (SEE This thread for Crane official results)ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=14&t=206648
There is no doubt that the OPS INC MBS is more accurate than the KAC QD suppressor.

The 15th model is 7 inches long, 1.5 inches diameter, weighs 17 ounces, extends past the muzzle brake 3.5 inches, and construction is welded 304 stainless steel. The coating is identical to the SPR (MK12) which is a dull finish gray black that is a hard coating identical to that of the second generation SPR MBSs.

The 15th model package includes the suppressor, the patented OPS INC MK12 muzzle brake, the brake crush washer, and the sleeve that slides over the rifle barrel. This sleeve aligns the MBS to the center line of the barrel for zero repeatability. If the gun is equipped with a bayonet lug, the lug must be cut from the gas block fitting.

The Introductory offer to Law Enforcement Agencies is POR @. This price includes shipping and handling and the filing of the ATF Form 5 transfer.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 3:26:47 PM EDT
[#10]
tag
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 1:34:47 AM EDT
[#11]
It's not as considerably more quiet than thought in the referenced thread.  The sound measurements on the Ops. Inc can were made at 96 feet while published specs of most all other cans are at 1 meter.  Keep that in mind.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 8:08:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Furthermore, be wary of informal shootouts that compare sound suppression levels. The human ear is not an accurate sound pressure level meter and is easily fooled by certain characteristics of sound signatures.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top