Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/22/2004 7:52:38 PM EDT
I live in Tucson, so buying a bull barreled upper from them would be pretty easy. But I've heard inkings that their products aren't very good - can anyone confirm this?

Ameetec is also in Phoenix but they don't list uppers separately on their site.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:53:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:55:19 PM EDT
[#2]
run a search on them. and from the words of another member, when you see ASA rifles, "run away".
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:32:00 PM EDT
[#3]
ASA is located in the Phoenix area.

Notice that when you see a post from someone who owns an ASA rifle that they are never from Arizona?

This should tell you something.

SD
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:33:08 PM EDT
[#4]
i swear its been at least 6 months since this has been asked.  a record perhaps?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:09:54 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
i swear its been at least 6 months since this has been asked.  a record perhaps?

Na, it seems like I remember one from 3 months ago.

But 87, PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

Unless you like unreliable AR uppers with bad chambers.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 10:16:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I bought stuff from them, and it was trash.  If you buy from them, we will say 'I told you so'.

There are people that have bought from them and gotten functioning product.  It's what happens when you don't get fuctioning product that really sets them apart...in a bad way.

~Doug
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 11:27:46 PM EDT
[#7]
I know there's a rule about bad mouthing companies.  But yes, listen to the AZ members on here.    "American Spirit" doesn't mean Americans make their parts.    
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 11:28:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Friends dont let friends buy from ASA.

The girl who runs the company for her dad is cute though. I forgot her name, was it Vicky or Becky or something like that? Dunno, but I'd hit it.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top