Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2004 6:19:43 AM EDT
I see ar15s or maybe they are m16s on TV in the hands of several different millitant groups in the middle east.  I just wonder what make and model those are and how they got them.  Does any company outside the ones in the U.S. make ar15s or m16s?  
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:25:38 AM EDT
[#1]
YES they are made outside the US, whether or not the ones you saw were made outside the US, who can say.......

Mike
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:26:37 AM EDT
[#2]
They're M16s - most likely stolen from dead US soldiers.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:13:41 AM EDT
[#3]
either that or the US sold a ton of M16A1's to the isrealis. and they probably got stolen or bought from them.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:22:37 AM EDT
[#4]
I believe, that there were some given as aid to the Palestinian Authority Police, as part of the "Peace Process." To use to try to "police' their own territory.

Lonny
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:11:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't forget all the weapons we gave to Iraq and Iran in the 80s... These have most likely made it into the hands of terrorists..
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:16:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Is'nt that special.....were having our own weapons used against us.  Maybe we should stop giving all of our shit away to these piss hole in the snow countries.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:19:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Wall Street Journal Article today talks about when roadside IED go off, Militants attack the convoys who dive for cover...before the GI's can regain their composure, the militants loot the weapons and equipment off the Americans and dissappear.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top