Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/21/2004 1:39:04 PM EDT
I have a Colt Match Target M4 and am going to be getting a Magpul stock.  I am considering getting one in Coyote Tan but only if I can find some quality M4 handguards to match.  Anyone know where I can get some.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:43:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Try Corey with Adrenaline Arms.  He is on the Industry forum.  I believe all of his furniture is made by Cav Arms and is top notch.  I have an M4 stock in black and love it.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:19:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:26:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:11:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Or you could just get them direct from Cav Arms... they are a site sponsor.

And they only require a $500 minimum purchase when buying factory direct!

www.cavalryarms.com/howtobuy.html

To purchase Cavalry Arms products please contact one of our dealers.  If one of our dealers is not currently stocking an item that we manufacture, they can special order it for you.  If you need help locating a dealer, or are having trouble contacting one we have listed please e-mail or call us for assistance.

If you would like to purchase direct, we require a minimum $500.00 order.  The same policy applies to dealers.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top