Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/21/2004 12:31:39 PM EDT
I'm looking to purchase a 20 inch, 1:12, fluted heavy barrel for my first AR.  Who has the best combination of quality/price for me to buy from?

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 12:40:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Oly SUM barrel.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 12:51:34 PM EDT
[#2]
why do you need a barrel, or a rife for that matter... don't you know that firearms cause crime?

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:00:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
why do you need a barrel, or a rife for that matter... don't you know that firearms cause crime?

I'm gonna eat your kids! </mike tyson>
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:51:20 PM EDT
[#4]
So Oly is the ONLY company that provides affordable custom barrels?
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 2:10:54 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
...affordable custom ...?

Those sir, are generally construed as being mutually exclusive terms.  I just spent $300 on a BLANK (no chamber = rifled tube) from Lilja

IO1
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 2:15:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Ok, who makes an affordable nonstandard barrel?  Somebody has got to stock more than 1:9.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 2:53:32 PM EDT
[#7]
OK, so I am an asshole.  I did some looking for ya to keep the faith:

Go to:  www.fultonarmory.com

Under the FAR-15 side of the main page you eill see this:

All Post-Ban AR-15 Barrels, with "The Look"
10% off!
Click Here
For New Pricing and to Order

Click the link, and scroll a little down.  There will be some 20" barrels that you can specify twist rate for.

Sorry again, I took out my e-mail problems on you.  [Homer Simpson] Goddamn stupid hotel wireless BS thingy-a-ma-bob piece of $h!t. [Homer]

IO1
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top